Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
46381 - 46400 of 46402 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ordered up some fittings and a gauge to monitor my fuel pressure post lift pump. Didn’t want to install the pump before I could make sure it is set at the correct PSI. I’m going to try and make a thread for the install of the whole system.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Swapped out my gear shifter so the tow/haul button will work again. Looks like my t-shirt tablecloth needs tossed too :D

Tool Wood Rock-climbing equipment Gas Personal protective equipment

·
Premium Member
10,614 Posts
Drove the 01 to work so I can pickup 30 gallons of REC fuel.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Removed my ECM connectors cleaned them out to diagnose an ongoing injector issue, removed all the corroded plastic wire loom and rewrapped them with some tesa tape. Also ordered up some new U-joints, front diff drain bolt, and a couple ECM connectors.

·
Registered
2021 Denali HD Fabtech Lift and 37s
377 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
Finally got around to installing the rear diff. cover. Nobody will see it unless it's on the roof, but anyway... Will be giving her the 25k mile service here shortly. A little past that now, just too busy anymore.

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
I like that cover! I just can't pull myself to drop the coin on it though.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Posts
Drove 200 miles today for work. Noticed my ECT was at 190° like the whole way. Seems a little weird for my truck. Normally runs at 185° constantly. Not too worried but will keep an eye on it. Ambient air was 85° and I was unloaded.

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
Drove 200 miles today for work. Noticed my ECT was at 190° like the whole way. Seems a little weird for my truck. Normally runs at 185° constantly. Not too worried but will keep an eye on it. Ambient air was 85° and I was unloaded.
I run 187* on the idash unloaded. Hot as shIt in Fla.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I run 187* on the idash unloaded. Hot as shIt in Fla.
Good to know. The coolant level was a little low this morning. About 2” below the MIN line. Right at the seam on the tank. I added some to it but will have to keep an eye on it.

Reactions: Black HD

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Might be time to split the cooling stack and clean between it. Just flushing with water from either side will not do the trick.

Reactions: Sulfur

·
Registered
83 Posts
Might be time to split the cooling stack and clean between it. Just flushing with water from either side will not do the trick.
That is a good idea. I might tackle that this weekend. Gotta drive a bit next week and want to make sure she’s running strong.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Drove Great White out to meet some friends for a beer and listen to a band.

Saw this display at the local watering hole.

Tableware Drinkware Dishware Beer Ingredient

·
Finally! Wheels on!
10,058 Posts
I like that cover! I just can't pull myself to drop the coin on it though.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Take a look at the dodge AAM cover. Very similar finned aluminum and reasonable cost. I ran one on my Dually and liked it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: dsmspick

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
Upgraded from the bumper grille insert from standard black to the brushed stainless with the Noco plug. Wrapped the block heater cord with some wire loom and zip ties. Apologies for the crappy pic. Will be putting the other up for sale shortly and see if anyone is interested?

Attachments

Reactions: dsmspick
46381 - 46400 of 46402 Posts