Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
46481 - 46500 of 46526 Posts

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
Uhhgg forced to change to new tires early. At first I thought it was a nail. A rock punchered a tire🤣
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread

Natural material Asphalt Soil Event Metal

On with a pair of 53 pounders
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Super Moderator
1,374 Posts
Lol, where's the shag carpet and disco ball? 🤪

Reactions: McSpeed

·
Finally! Wheels on!
10,164 Posts
Brown chicken brown cow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
Question for everyone who has a 20-22 hd:
I have a 22 gmc 3500 Denali SRW.
Have you ever had you turn signal indicator on the dash stay on after you turned as if your turn signal light is out? It happened to me twice today, once each way (right and left). I check the turn signal lights and they appear to be fine.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Got a dent in my truck today. I beat most of it out and people tell me they can’t see it unless I point it out. But I know it’s there. Not going to get it repaired, truck has other dings and scratches. Just sucks to add one more.

·
Premium Member
2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD
25 Posts
Set up the rails and Andersen hitch in the bed and adjusted the hitch on the fifth wheel. It’s crazy how much adjustments I needed to make for the new truck…
Tire Plant Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I have a Reese sidewinder pin box on my toy hauler. I have a B&W companion in the bed. I’ve been told by both manufacturers that I can’t use the sidewinder with the wedge on my companion. Neither can tell me why, they both just tell me not to use them together. If I use the lockout bolt on the sidewinder I’m ok. Anyone experienced this?

·
Premium Member
372 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD
25 Posts
Yes, for the last 2 years but in my 99 F350…

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Yes I have. It’s original design is to rotate at the pin box not at the king pin. It uses a wedge at the 5th wheel plate to prevent it from rotating on the king pin which makes it rotate at the pin box. In their video it shows a short bed truck making a 90* turn without getting into the cab. The way it’s setup now it only turns at the kingpin.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Yes, for the last 2 years but in my 99 F350…
I hear a lot of good things about it but you also hear the nay sayers. If I ever get a fifth wheel I think I want that hitch.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Replaced glow plug #1.

Super easy access on the front passenger side wheel well.

·
Finally! Wheels on!
10,164 Posts
Changed the oil on the bus. Need to find time to park it for some additional maintenance. Air filter and air dog filters need replacing. Need to grease front end and check all the lift bolts and steering components and have alignment checked.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Changed the air and cabin filter. 22k she just rolled yesterday. Both were very dirty and had debris on the intake sides. We will see how the k&n intake filter does.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
117 Posts
One thing leads to another ...... Damn is all I have to say. Drivers lower we beat on for an hour. Pickle fork, knuckle, floor jack with wedge, cycled the suspension with wedge and then just beat on the pickle fork some more. 213k on the truck, pretty sure they were original. Still had the rotor retainer clips on the passenger side. Nice to have a healthy 28 yr old son to do the cheater bar cranking though...

Solution Drinkware Liquid Tableware Fluid

46481 - 46500 of 46526 Posts