Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
46641 - 46660 of 46740 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Ahhh, the old hush money trick! Tell him $2,500 in a cashier's check and you'll call it good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Owner dropped by this morning with a check for $2750!

·
Premium Member
2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD
83 Posts
I just bought a second DRY filter for the banks ram air for my truck.

FYI…Banks has a small “alert” stating that will be a price increase as of December 1. If you know you guys want some thing you may wanna look into it ASAP. And they are offering free shipping right now.

Reactions: viper8315

·
Registered
275 Posts
I installed a Fumoto oil drain valve, after doing my first oil change on the Dmax since I got it in June 2020. The first two were compliments of GMC. I used Rotella T6, 5W40 and after a warm up and short drive, no typewriter tick.
I ordered one of those and they sent the wrong one. I ordered the EZ102 but got a EZ101. Kinda sucks, I wanted to install on this change. I’ve been running Amsoil 15/40 signature series with the bypass pretty much since new. 90k and it got a new HSP air filter and both oil filters. The oil didn’t look bad at all at almost 10k. I did my Mack the day before and couldn’t get that oil off my skin for a couple days after 7500 miles. That tells me the Amsoil filtration and oil are really good or the Mack is just a dirty dirty motor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
I ordered one of those and they sent the wrong one. I ordered the EZ102 but got a EZ101. Kinda sucks, I wanted to install on this change. I’ve been running Amsoil 15/40 signature series with the bypass pretty much since new. 90k and it got a new HSP air filter and both oil filters. The oil didn’t look bad at all at almost 10k. I did my Mack the day before and couldn’t get that oil off my skin for a couple days after 7500 miles. That tells me the Amsoil filtration and oil are really good or the Mack is just a dirty dirty motor.

Probably the latter. Amsoil is a scam.

Reactions: toxic

·
Registered
929 Posts

Check out LMC TRUCK…
What year truck? Not that it probably makes any difference.

Part 15 is what you want I think.

This nemigaparts.com site is the BEST that I’ve found for finding obscure parts on actual parts diagrams, unlike gmpartsdirect and those shitty sites.
Thank you both.

I ordered from gmpartsstore.com after having no luck on LMC and nemigaparts.com. Found it searching. Site looks like gmpartsdirect, price was the same but shipping was only $3 instead of $20.
Won't come in for a week or two but i'm in no rush.

Having that part number was a big help.

·
Finally! Wheels on!
10,288 Posts
Tire rotation and lube job. Steering zirks are a biatch.

Somebody on this forum mentioned that OEM wheels are made in China……

The OEM 22s on my 2018 1500 denali are chyna

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
I’ve seen test and have read articles that say otherwise. What do you base that one?

I've also read articles stating Biden won the election with 80 million+ votes...

Call me crazy but I'd rather just pay 1/3 the price of Amsoil for some Delo or Delvac and just change it twice as often. It's a 20 minute job and I enjoy doing it so I don't mind changing the oil twice as often if the price is equal to or less than what I'd pay for Amsoil. Just my 2cents

Reactions: toxic

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I've also read articles stating Biden won the election with 80 million+ votes...

Call me crazy but I'd rather just pay 1/3 the price of Amsoil for some Delo or Delvac and just change it twice as often. It's a 20 minute job and I enjoy doing it so I don't mind changing the oil twice as often if the price is equal to or less than what I'd pay for Amsoil. Just my 2cents

I can’t even find the fukin drain pan in 20 min, let alone the whole oil change, filter change.

Iv ran amsoil for ten plus years in my LBZ and had many of the oil tests done at 8-10k miles and told from Wheeler/Cat to keep running it because it was good to go.
Iv also seen a flat black Harley motor with fresh oil change seap amsoil through the jugs and gloss out the outside the cooling fin area with oil.

Amsoil is good stuff in my book

·
Registered
2019 GMC Sierra 2500HD AT4 Crew Cab 6.6 L5P Duramax
85 Posts
Was getting a CEL. My iDash showed a P133A code. Dealer replaced the #3 glow plug and did a relearn. Good to go.
Was getting the "Low coolant" message and told them of the fix. They "checked" things and topped off the coolant. Got the message immediately at start up. Will go back on Saturday. Ugh.
I told them not to cut my block heater cord. They complied.

·
Registered
538 Posts
spent the other day cleaning my windshield twice,thats how dirty it was,then went on to get all the interior dust particle free.topped it off w/ wurth cockpit care for the anti-dust properties.
next up,my cadi,,its not as bad as the truck but windows are getting bad

46641 - 46660 of 46740 Posts