41 - 60 of 45038 Posts

·
Registered
16,263 Posts
I drove it like I do everyday. :cool:

·
Registered
117 Posts
brought mine back to the dealership to get some warranty work done, and got an e-mail from idaho rob saying my tunes are on their way!

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
Stop the show....

James, what happened to the LBZ???
Roadside IED took out my tailhousing, yoke, driveshaft, ujoints, abs module, fuel tank, fuel cooler, exhaust, and put some holes in floor board.

Its getting fixed, slowly. Dealer said might be done next week. There's a thread in here somewhere titled '1st breakdown'

:(

·
Registered
981 Posts
towed my camper and hauled firewood.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
rotated the tires.. checked the oil... getting it ready for the 9 hour drive tomorrow to THE BEST STRIP CLUB IN THE WORLD

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts
got the power steering pump put on the 83 but it still doesn't want to steer so it looks like i'm lookin for a new steering box
Not sure if you have already done it or not, but there are support brackets that you can get to weld onto the frame where they always crack at the power steering box mounting location. Might as well do it when you have the box out, mine almost goes as straight as my d-max since i did that.

Oh, and i plan on giving the d-max a good detail job tonight once i get home from my 3 hr drive. Might be a late night depending on how crazy i get.

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,952 Posts
Changed front hub bearing, Got it ready to haul camper 400 miles this weekend.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Not sure if you have already done it or not, but there are support brackets that you can get to weld onto the frame where they always crack at the power steering box mounting location. Might as well do it when you have the box out, mine almost goes as straight as my d-max since i did that.

Oh, and i plan on giving the d-max a good detail job tonight once i get home from my 3 hr drive. Might be a late night depending on how crazy i get.
I haven't done that but its a good idea since I'm gonna have it out anyway... thanks for the info

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
crancked my generic quad back to 135 to burn out this shitty fuel and blew smoke on a load of moapy pedestrians at the pier here at myrtle.

·
Banned
17,252 Posts
41 - 60 of 45038 Posts