Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, what does everyone tow? RV? Car hauler? Trash bins? Whatever you can find with wheels? Lets everyone post a picture of your rig hooked up. I got some digging to do . . . .:D

·
Registered
484 Posts
Old picutre of my truck and trailer :cool:

After decals, I think it looks better.

Time for a new one, I have this one sold, need to build something better to top this one. I'm thinking LED lights are a must on the new trailer.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Blue is usually towing this

or Casper

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,163 Posts
Sweet, i kinda like it better with the vette on the trailer, but thats probally just because i'm partial to the color blue!!!!! Sorry Pat!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I just need a trailer about 5ft longer so I can put them both on it :D

Even though Casper doesn't need to be a "Trailer King" it is eaiser for us, because the hamsters are always with us :cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
My work trailer weighs in at 13,000. 1,200 on the hitch. Still burns the tires.........

·
Registered
73 Posts
She's dirty and the car's getting a facelift right now, but you get the point....:cool
Nice Pic's :cool:

I have to ask did you tag the wall with your car?

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
18' flat bed trailer with anything from 3500lb Jeep to 7000lbs of lanscape stone.
HEEP

·
3,163 Posts
I dont tow much of anything. I did tow a 79k pound semi into the shop the otherday.
Awesome,

i had to do that once but it was with my last truck and luckely it wasent to far because it didnt like it:) !

·
Registered
11 Posts
28 foot haulmark weighs 4800 pounds plus tools around 5200 then a 3500 pound 69 camaro drag car so i'm pushin 9 thousand.

·
3,163 Posts
Not sure you guys would care:eek: , but I tow flatbeds loaded with quads, Haulmarks (loaded with quads) and boats. Hoping for Toy Hauler next spring though!:D

Why wouldent we care? SOunds pretty cool:cool: !

1 - 20 of 44 Posts