Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Love the way mine rides. Way more gooder than my jeep

·
Registered
265 Posts
Mine is getting the BDS 6.5” lift with FOX coil over w/res conversion. I can’t wait to see and drive it. If anyone want a 3.5” lift / level kit with the V2 suspension from RC I’ll sell it cheap. It lets you fit 35” on stock wheels just fine. Mine is rubbing a little because I put 2” spacers on, but that only temporary.

I think I’m going to put some amp steps on also now that they will fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
My 2015 DRW 3500 Denali is stock and rides like shit, stiff as a board, keep tires at full pressure as I tow heavy loads and too lazy to deflate and inflate, it is my only vehicle and daily driver, me and my two Goldens who go to work with me every day LOVE our truck!! Not going to change a thing!! It is an amazing truck and comfortable interior!

·
Registered
2021 Silverado 2500HD LTZ L5P
90 Posts
My 2021. Ltz with everything but a sunroof has a monthly payment of $0.00. I tow a horse trailer on weekends other than that it's my daily ride. I love going on a particular sht road just to hear the wife btch about the ride on the way to the horse barn lol

41 - 45 of 45 Posts