Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright i have a two position efi live switch one stock and the other balls to the walls hot tune. If i have me efi live hot tune on will i benifit at all by also having my edge j/a turned up also. I heard it will advance timing to far but will i be commanding even more fuel than just with the efi live hot tune on?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:blowup Will it just run bad or will it go kaboom.

·
Banned
4,544 Posts
Why? Why? Why? You have EFI, yo uwant more power, adjust your tune, sell the edge. :banghead

·
Registered
915 Posts
why are you wanting more power?? I would get a new trans first you cant even hold the power your capable of making now judging by your sig. Dont take that the wrong way there is not a nice way to put it. Sell your edge and invest in some higher HP tunes. BTW stacking is a No No on a dmax We dont have to stack like the cummins crowd thats the beauty of EFI live

haha who tagged this thread :rof

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright piont takin stacking bad lol. I dont have efi live i just have the one tune so i cant adjust it without going back to crank it up diesel. This is why i was asking about the edge J/A if it would be able to add some adjustability. Always want more hp that sled is heavy. I control the trans with allison doc and have modified the steels in the trans for more holding power.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts