Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on chevy's website today trying to price out a new 2500hd and 3500hd and to my suprise when trying to build it there was no diesel option in the powertrain section, and when i clicked the allison option it said i had to remove the 6.0 but it did not give me a diesel option. But if you clicked the prebuilt one it stated it had a 6.6 IDK. If they are trying to sell trucks they need to fix their damn website. I wrote them an Email saying wtf.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was on chevy's website today trying to price out a new 2500hd and 3500hd and to my suprise when trying to build it there was no diesel option in the powertrain section, and when i clicked the allison option it said i had to remove the 6.0 but it did not give me a diesel option. But if you clicked the prebuilt one it stated it had a 6.6 IDK. If they are trying to sell trucks they need to fix their damn website. I wrote them an Email saying wtf.

I think that it is because you are looking at a 2010 truck and they stopped production on the 2010 Dmax and the 2011 is out now.

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,274 Posts
Their drag ass site drives me up the wall....you'd think they'd have something other than dial-up AOL to run the site. :mad:

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
they shut down the plant building diesels to retool for the LML, last i heard was that assembly production for the 2011 was beginning this week

so give it a few more weeks and the options will be complete again :drink

·
Registered
371 Posts
they shut down the plant building diesels to retool for the LML, last i heard was that assembly production for the 2011 was beginning this week

so give it a few more weeks and the options will be complete again :drink

Thanks for the info, now im excited to see it. My dad plans on gettin an 11, I finally talked him out of his Dodge, we have converted another lost sole everybody!!!!!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I was lucky enough to find a 2010 LMM when I wanted one. (built in late 09) GM's website was completely useless. They really better wake up and realize that the whole world shops online these days. It's not 1950 anymore! Hey GM: Get a website that works! It got so annoying trying to find a truck this year, I almost walked through the door of a Dodge dealership! However, common sense and a lot of patience prevailed! :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Totally agree if they want to sell more vehicles they really need to get their website fixed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts