Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 613 Posts

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the pleasure of taking my the LLY for a nice drive today up to the DMAXSTORE. You all know the feeling us DMAX Owners get when we can hit the open road in our beloved DURAMAX Rides.

So you all ever wonder what a business looks like that caters to nothing but the DMAX we so proudly :gearjamin show off. Well here is the parking lot

No FURDS or DOGERS here! :poke[1]:

So the shop side of the facility, you will always see the rear of the DMAXES being serviced and pampered. Same rear ends those FURDS and DODGERS see on those hills and down those tracks :rofl

In the bays we had the LBZ of a repeat customer below getting a T-Case seal, window motor and Parking Brake Handle

Don't mind those shady characters sitting down, they were enjoying their lunch! Some dedicated individuals that stay and eat at the shop :neener

Here's a White LLY getting some Kyptonite front end goodies

BEEFY!

Here is an 02 that was recently bought from the insurance company of a customer that had some damage that caused it to be totaled. Good thing is that ist being parted out. So is there anything you see or like. It was a well maintained truck that has a Stage V DMAXSTORE Transmission!

Leather interior to boot!

Of course we have to show off the Shops Tow Rig. A beaut of a LBZ, Twinned and Proud! She recently got some new shoes and Fuel Mavericks.

295-65-20's. This set up saved 160lbs of rolling mass!

I will continue to post up news and activity from the DMAXSTORE!

Stay Tuned, stop by the shop if your ever traveling Down 50 in Northern Cali passing through Shingle Springs or stop by the web site @ DMAXSTORE.COM and sign up and become a member. There you can post pictures of your ride, shop and review parts, post and buy from the Duramax only classified, receive member benefits and join our members only forum (When we have it up and running very soon) and become part of our family!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Looks awesome man can't wait to check out everything when you get it up and running! Digging the all dmax parking lot! Lol

2008 CCSB
DJM3/5
On AE 511 285/50/20
efi live tuned by Idaho Rob
Fass150

·
Premium Member
9,776 Posts
Neat!

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks awesome man can't wait to check out everything when you get it up and running! Digging the all dmax parking lot! Lol

2008 CCSB
DJM3/5
On AE 511 285/50/20
efi live tuned by Idaho Rob
Fass150
Thanks, once the web site and forum is up and running at its full potential, good things will happen for all! :gearjamin

Of course we will be very active on all the other forums, as well as here. Anything and everything Duramax is what we are all about and support :thumb

·
Registered
457 Posts
Any front end specials for the first of the year coming up?

·
Registered
457 Posts
I am needing to replace Pitman and idler arms. Thought I would do the braces at the same time. Is replacing the idler arm bracket necessary?

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am needing to replace Pitman and idler arms. Thought I would do the braces at the same time. Is replacing the idler arm bracket necessary?
As of recently I am not aware of any specials, but keep and eye out on the web site and if your not already a member, sign up to get the first notification if and when specials come up.

The idler pivot or bracket question, age, miles, quality of the part it self will dictate if it needs replaced. Some leave it if it looks good and some replace it for piece of mind. :thumb

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So you working for them now?
I am, just waiting to convert the credentials over on this forum to reflect it, should be soon. :thumb

·
Most Known Unknown
29,460 Posts

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice man!

Congrats!
Thanks I recently retired form over 20 years in Law Enforcement and thought, hey lets do something different and why not do something I have interest in, the DMAX of course. And my wife had way too many Honey Do this and Honey do that!!!! :cookoo[1]: As well as her always saying, "you need to do something, since I am still working" she is jealous :poke[1]:

·
Registered
19,379 Posts
Thanks I recently retired form over 20 years in Law Enforcement and thought, hey lets do something different and why not do something I have interest in, the DMAX of course. And my wife had way too many Honey Do this and Honey do that!!!! :cookoo[1]: As well as her always saying, "you need to do something, since I am still working" she is jealous :poke[1]:
How far of a drive is it for you?

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,059 Posts
Man, I sure wish we had a shop here in Houston that was as squared away. I LOVE my one piece replacement shaft for my LB7, it made a world of difference. I'd love to tow my LB7 out there and leave it for a month or two with a pile of cash and see what they could do.

Regarding the to be parted out 02, what interior did it have? graphite by any chance? I need some interior pieces

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How far of a drive is it for you?
I am 66.9 Miles away. All freeway! Takes about an Hour 10 or so. Give or take a few depending on the :gearjamin traffic! I am sure we can get the DMAX to knock a few minutes off it here and there as we go :thumb

I will make the trip 1-2 days a week to start and then go from there! I can do a lot of stuff from home.

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Will they be open on Friday the 2nd? I really need a part from them!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Yes they will be open Friday the 2nd, I just wanted to verify quickly for ya, so you didn't make the trip for nothing! Post up your experience and your thoughts of the Store/Shop! Tell them Dukcaln says Hi, AKA Jason!

I have a friend of a friend going to Tahoe Friday, he says he will be stopping by the DMAXSTORE to get some uppers and Tie Rods! :rolleyes: because he is kinda a flake :rofl His loss if he doesn't...

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Im going to stop in later this week and talk to them about a PISK

Very clean shop I will say.

1 - 20 of 613 Posts