Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 613 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,316 Posts
Nice setup! You shoulda called it something that sounds like Nordstrom's, that way Momma wouldn't think twice about letting me shop there....

·
Supporting Vendors
830 Posts
Thanks (dukcaln) A.K.A Jason. We are very happy to have you aboard. Your credentials will be updated soon.
:neener

·
Most Known Unknown
29,437 Posts
DmaxStore crew,

whats the word on the LCAs, anything for 2011+?

something that would work with coilovers is where im heading with this inquiry..

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,002 Posts
Whats the interior color on the 02 you are parting out? I need some door panels for my 01 if those are graphite with power windows

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
Whats the interior color on the 02 you are parting out? I need some door panels for my 01 if those are graphite with power windows
I think it was graphite, let me look at my pics I took. not 100% sure. I recall dark interior. I'll try to find out for ya

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,002 Posts
If it's graphite and in good shape I'll buy the front door panels for sure and maybe most of the interior for spare parts if we can work a package/volume deal

·
Registered
100 Posts
That tranny still laying around?

How much?

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
as far as I know the tranny is still there, I will confirm when I hear back about the interior pieces as well.

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
DmaxStore crew,

whats the word on the LCAs, anything for 2011+?

something that would work with coilovers is where im heading with this inquiry..
stand by

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
If it's graphite and in good shape I'll buy the front door panels for sure and maybe most of the interior for spare parts if we can work a package/volume deal
panels are med grey same as the seats and all, leather.

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
That tranny still laying around?

How much?
trans has been sold, however, if you would like a quote to discuss the many options we offer or the ones we have built and ready to go, please email [email protected]

·
Most Known Unknown
29,437 Posts

i look forward to this..

more for a stock height setup with bolt in ball joints would be ideal..

bare metal, nothing painted or powdercoated

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
i look forward to this..

more for a stock height setup with bolt in ball joints would be ideal..

bare metal, nothing painted or powdercoated
final stages are taking place and an announcement will be forth coming. The LCA's on the test truck have done very well :thumb

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,002 Posts
panels are med grey same as the seats and all, leather.

Damn. I'd give my left testicle to find a mint set of graphite panels. I think they quit making that color in 04

Can you give me the interior color code off the glovebox if you have a chance? I'll look it up and see
How it looks compared to the graphite.

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Damn. I'd give my left testicle to find a mint set of graphite panels. I think they quit making that color in 04

Can you give me the interior color code off the glovebox if you have a chance? I'll look it up and see
How it looks compared to the graphite.
I am not at the store today, however give them a call, they will be willing to help. Please tell them Dukcaln, AKA Jason sent ya. Contact info in my sig! If your busy and don't find yourself available to call, let me know and I will get it for you.

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
DMAXSTORE UPDATE

I am headed to the DMAXSTORE and Shop today to do some work (Seriously, is it work when your around Duramax's, good people and Truck Parts? My wife says, I am headed to Play, not work! I told her its 4 letters still! She said so is D-CK! :rofl)

I'll post some things up later, so stay tuned!

Anybody need anything or want me to get any info, you can PM me and I'll shoot you my cell!

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Those of you that text me, I hope you received the replies. I did my best to get all the questions in while I was at the shop. I sent a few PM's to the ones that needed a longer reply, let me know if you need any other questions or got any concerns with the replies.

Now, back to whats going on in the DMAXSTORE!

First things first, it never gets old seeing an establishment that services and caters to a certain brand that offers products and a service Department have so many DURAMAX'S in the Parking lot :neener

So in the shop area there was plenty going on, busy as usual! Still amazes me that at lunch time the guys who do all the work and services on the trucks, broke out their lunches again and sat in front of their tool boxes and ate their food, talking and joking around and when finished, started wrenching again. That is crazy dedication there boys, and with all this work below waiting for that last bite to be done.

So while I was there, got me a Banks Air Intake and one of the guys was nice enough to slap it into the LLY

removing the 4" intake I made, or put together to work with the LBZ MP.

here is the LLY Banks Intake tube, fits nicely into the LBZ MP. The Banks boot worked well too, Just a little solution to stretch over the LBZ MP end!

All done, and trust me when I say this, it took him 15 min from start to finish!

So while in the shop conversing with the guys, I learned alot. During this time a customers LB7 was brought in, getting no fuel to the rail, would't hold prime. The Air Dog wasn't doing its job (Installed by another Shop) not pumping fuel, intermittent power lose, wired for power in a strange way.

Guys got right to work trouble shooting, unfortunately I left, so i will have to find out what it was Monday when I go back.

This 06 LBZ was in, owner had some low oil pressure when the motor would warm up, I mean the gauge would bottom out.

So the DMAX Crew went to work and this is what was found

Harnes for the oil pressure unit

So after seeing this harness, the owner indicated that the harness to his knowledge was supposed to be replaced with a new harness by a shop he was at sometime ago, well as you can see, they didn't replace the harness, instead they sliced it and diced it together in multiple places :cookoo[1]:

So, the guys replaced the harness, put it all back together, started it up, and what do ya know, pressure was what it was supposed to be and all was good!

This 05 LLY with over 200k was in for a look over. Local owner wanted it to be gone through before it is put up for sale, nice owner :thumb

Well, come to find out she needed a front wheel bearing so in went some timken wheel bearing asssemblys and back on the road ready for sell and a new owner!
below, quick glow plug module and back on the road!

So as you guys can see, busy and proud to take care of our DMAX family!

I mentioned before that the main store and shipping operations was moving across the street. Move is going well and the shipping and warehouse guys did an amazing job setting it up. The office space is almost done for the sales and customer service guys ( me included :D), just waiting on the phone and internet.

I will be back Monday in the shop and there will be lots going on. 2015 Denali will be in getting a lift and some front in goodies. Another customer in, from a few hours away will bring his truck in for some front end work in hopes to cure some issues that have been happening and of course the normal services will be in full motion, so stay tuned and I will be back with some more, "Whats going on in the DMAXSTORE'!

21 - 40 of 613 Posts