Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting to list my truck for sale but prices seem to be all over the place.

2012 LT duramax 4x4
Leather seats with power drives side
65,000 miles
Rhino step bars
Zone 5" lift
20x9 novakanes
Worn out toyo 35's
PPEI autocal tuning
Deleted dpf/def
Egr block off plate
4" flo pro exhaust
Locking tailgate
Bakflip bed cover
Paint is 9/10
Interior 9/10
Mechanically 10/10

It's never been run on the 200hp tune because of the lack of a lift pump. I have a fass pump and beans sump that's not installed that can be included for the right price. Truck has very few miles towing which is the reason for selling it. I simply just don't need it.

I'm thinking somewhere between $33,000-$38,000 because of the low miles and great condition. Thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
10,690 Posts
I'd list it at 38, wouldn't take less than 34.
Good looking truck. Glws

·
Registered
113 Posts
32k is fair. Nice truck man.

·
Registered
240 Posts
sold my 2009 efi live , magtec trans and diff cover, Z71- 52 gal titan fuel tank ,bmf novakanes, bakflip 72k miles - always garaged kept 31k 2 mo ago

·
Registered
288 Posts
I think it’s a nice looking truck, but personally I wouldn’t buy a lifted truck and I wouldn’t buy a deleted truck. There seem to be enough issues with the stock Duramax trucks, that I wouldn’t want to add additional issues with these changes. I have a gas unit on order that will hopefully arrive in early November and my 19 Denali Diesel will be down the road.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I think it’s a nice looking truck, but personally I wouldn’t buy a lifted truck and I wouldn’t buy a deleted truck. There seem to be enough issues with the stock Duramax trucks, that I wouldn’t want to add additional issues with these changes. I have a gas unit on order that will hopefully arrive in early November and my 19 Denali Diesel will be down the road.
Can you please elaborate on these "enough issues" with stock duramax trucks?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Can you please elaborate on these "enough issues" with stock duramax trucks?
Just things I am tired of.......Def fill under the hood, excessive Def usage when towing, no fix to the block heater issue and I’m moving to North Dakota, so will need it. Concern of buying No. 1 fuel in Winter, to keep from gelling. Poor fuel economy when towing, extra $10,000 up front, higher price for diesel vs. gas. That’s enough and I’ve only owned it since March.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sounds like you need to buy a gas truck and quit towing.

Just things I am tired of.......Def fill under the hood, excessive Def usage when towing, no fix to the block heater issue and I’m moving to North Dakota, so will need it. Concern of buying No. 1 fuel in Winter, to keep from gelling. Poor fuel economy when towing, extra $10,000 up front, higher price for diesel vs. gas. That’s enough and I’ve only owned it since March.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yeah ya know its really depressing me too having to buy a 8$ jug of DEF every month and actually have to unscrew the cap and dump it into the DEF TANK. I meen, no-one said it was going to be easy but Jesus H christ this DEF is going to be the death of me, I started sniffing glue again because I can't take the stress....

·
Registered
113 Posts
Those 8$ jugs of DEF are starting to cut into my kids college fund...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ok guys I did the math, if I buy exactly 6 more galling of DEF I will have to send my kid to Texas a&m........

·
Registered
288 Posts
Sounds like you need to buy a gas truck and quit towing.
I am buying a gas unit and it was just delivered to the dealer yesterday. No, I won’t need to quit towing, Mr. Expert.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I use a Diesel engine in my tractor. Headed to North Dakota, where pickups are pickups and trucks are really trucks.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts