Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that doesnt leave the tires looking brown in a few days.What are yall using?

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,976 Posts
I use Meguirs extreme shine. It is an aeresol that repels dirt well. On the LMM I just use simple green and wash the crap out of them. It is on the dirt 90% of the time so no tire dressing will stay looking good on it. 40k miles of wear and they still look brand new on the sidewalls.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I like the Black Magic foaming stuff in an aerosol...it's like $5 a can and it's easy to put on. When it gets on paint, it comes off better then other sprays I've used. I've used quite a few different types (I detailed cars in my garage full time for a summer, and PT over a few years) and settled on the Black Magic as the most cost effective, easiest to apply and had a good shine.

·
Registered
455 Posts
It's called " moree shine". I get it at Meijer. It's an aerosol can also.

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
I just use westley's bleachwhite...makes the tires look natural and not too shiney.

·
Stupid Has The Balls
2,515 Posts
D.O.T 3 Brake Fluid. Seriously. I learned that from my buddies at the fire department. Its the "secret" tire shine they use when we enter our heavy rescue in parades. It doesn't have any harsh chemicals and think about it....petroleum product being applied to a petroleum based rubber. Makes a great shine that lasts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts