Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 2011 lml duramax with 65k on it and just installed 4" turbo back AFE exhaust along with a AFE cold air intake and also a Moto Ops programmerer to really have fun with the thing but was wondering what I should do next to the truck? IDK if egr delete kit does anything better that guys haven't already done to get me to run 4" in straight pipe already? lol am kinda a noob about all this diesel stuff

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am completely loving the tuning threw Spec Ops along with the upgrades got threw AFE, thing runs amazing but was just wondering what should be saving for now?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
O and also have stock exhaust with 2 cuts to get it out but that was all we had to do to get it out and also stock intake. Was wondering if anybody needed them?

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
What other mods do you have? Fill out you signature. Depending what tunes you plan to run, you will need a fuel pump. Upgrading your steering components are a good idea too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2011 GMC Ext. Cab long box with AFE stage II intake and 4" AFE from turbo back with a MotorOps programmer with EFI live tuning done to it so not really too much done but pretty extreme already

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.