Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to run like a 305 with it leveled and want 17's but i'm not sure what rims to go with chrome black or chrome and black can you post pictures of trucks with this color with new wheels thanks.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres a pic DSC00303.JPG.jpg

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
brushguard and running boards are coming off i don't like them on here i will probably get the truck wed or thursday

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'd say black, but only because I'm not a fan of chrome at all.

Personally, I think polished aluminum looks good with any paint job.

·
Registered
637 Posts
chrome or polished aluminum I think would look good .

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the only other truck i've seen this color with wheels is kaylaj do you guys have a pic of any

·
Registered
148 Posts
I found a few with a search on Google Images. A few were a darker blue, some were a lighter blue and a couple were close to that same color. I didn't see any with black rims though. And from what I saw, the chrome didn't look bad either.

If you're a fan of chrome, that's probably the way to go.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Go with chrome on that color... I had an 04 1500 that exact color and ran 22's with 305's and it was the nicest looking truck in the area. That blue truck with nice chrome wheels (quality wheels with good chrome) would be a bad ass ride...

Good luck

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
please say you have a picture i think i want to put the dale jr cannon wheels on there i like those alot.

·
Registered
105 Posts
please say you have a picture i think i want to put the dale jr cannon wheels on there i like those alot.
Are you asking me if I have a pic? Let me see....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts