Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to move sideways to a Chevy 4500 and need to sell the '07. This truck is a crew cab with an 8 ft bed, turn over ball and powered by an 6.6 LBZ. I have installed the Edge Evolution tuner, twin Kennedy lift pumps using both Baldwin BF1212 and BF7633 (from the forum) to the stock fuel filter. exhaust is a MBRP 4" down pipe to a MBRP 5" muffler and pipe. Since this is a 2007 here in Washington State I legally removed the converter for a freer flowing exhaust. It came with some type of leveling kit so I put on a set of Toyo A/T Open Country Extreme 285/55R 20 and Weld Stealth W102 wheels.
My truck does need some paint to the roof and right rear, just above the tail light. Comes with HID head lights, LED everything else
IMG_1345.jpg
IMG_1346.jpg

Reactions: theheder

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OOPS, I forgot to add that little detail, 197,117 miles. Since I have owned the truck I have changed ti oil and filter every 5000 miles and had the maintenance preformed on the other stuff at the apropreate times.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Great looking classic. I have one just like it!!!

I'd start in the $22-24k range and it'll be gone quick. Everyone knows LBZs are selling for big money.

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
I have no idea what it's worth but someone will be happy to take it off your hands. I bet it goes quick.

·
Registered
2021 GMC 1500 SLT w/LM2 Diesel
15 Posts
It'll definitely go quick right now. The truck shortage (because of the computer chip shortage) is real. I just traded in my 2018 Denali 3500 DRW and got $3k MORE for it than what I paid for it when I bought it used 2.5yrs ago - same dealership. I'm shocked that my poker face held up during the negotiation because I was absolutely shitting myself.

People are paying top dollar for good running diesels right now

·
Premium Member
3,561 Posts
You should have no problem getting $23K-$25K for a non-lifted non-rusted 1 ton SRW. Long beds are starting to get appreciated....

·
Registered
264 Posts
I’d say start at 25k a go from there, I’m shooting myself in the foot for not taking 18k for mine when I had the offer (lb7 110k miles) I’d easily expect you’d pull over 20k for sure for it, if not right away just wait cause someone out there will grab it

·
Registered
413 Posts
I wish my truck had the longer step rails on it. Mine stop right behind the rear door.

Free bump - GLWS

·
Registered
210 Posts
I sold my 07' LBZ with 95,000 miles on it for $25,000.00 it was in showroom condition.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I sold my 07' LBZ with 95,000 miles on it for $25,000.00 it was in showroom condition.
I see the good old Canadian flag by your name, is that $25k Canada or US? Either way, show room quality I’d say it was worth it, just wondering

·
Registered
210 Posts
I sold my 07' LBZ with 95,000 miles on it for $25,000.00 it was in

·
Registered
210 Posts
That is U.S. funds. I never should have sold it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts