Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Im putting my truck in the body shop next week to get some work done :thumb

The passenger bedside and front door where painted from 2 separate incidents nono

If anyone has painted before silver is hard to match. So the rear passenger door is a shade off since its the factory paint Im painting that. I want to also paint some stuff in the front. Im definatly painting the chrome grille silver then putting either black billet or silver billet inserts back in. But probably black. I also want to paint the chrome bumper silver. Not sure if it will be to much? I was considering painting it charcoal gray. But, Im not sure if it will look right? Might also paint the chrome part of the door handles silver.

Next: Id like to do it this year but might wait... I want to remove the running boards and lower it with 20s. The running boards are growing old on me. But I use them every time I get out of the truck sooooo its a tough choice :rolleyes:

:help

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
815 Posts
Defiantly paint the chrome on the bumper like mine i was originally going to go all silver like that in the front but was afraid rock chips would eat up the fog light piece,and a black billet grille would look good to I've been considering one on mine but idk if it would look good, you should be a guiene pig :D

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AutoGuide App

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Defiantly paint the chrome on the bumper like mine i was originally going to go all silver like that in the front but was afraid rock chips would eat up the fog light piece,and a black billet grille would look good to I've been considering one on mine but idk if it would look good, you should be a guiene pig :D

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AutoGuide App
:rofl Well I honestly dont drive mine every day.. But I take it on the high way alot and dont have many issues... Now mine has been painted twice so I think that might help since its smooth.

I also bought both black billet and silver billet on ebay. Just need to set them in place to see what they look like :neener

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
You could get amp research steps if your tired of the look of your.... But still want useable steps. Just an idea. They are a bit spendy though.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts