Votes: 1 3.6%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a billet wheel on order for my s472.. not sure if i wanna put it on or not cause I've heard people gain up 30-50hp for one and i really don't wanna bend a rod... but i want the faster spool up :D opinions please :drink

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Do it!!!

Bend a rod and you can then build the motor!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I would purchase one, then leave it sitting on my work bench until either I have an excuse to remove the turbo one day (which would probably turn in to something as simple as removing an intake haha) or until I talk myself in to it enough

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do it!!!

Bend a rod and you can then build the motor!
need funds :nono

I would purchase one, then leave it sitting on my work bench until either I have an excuse to remove the turbo one day (which would probably turn in to something as simple as removing an intake haha) or until I talk myself in to it enough
i like your thinking :rof

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
install it and back off on the fueling?? keep peak hp/tq the same but have it hit harder and earlier?

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
install it and back off on the fueling?? keep peak hp/tq the same but have it hit harder and earlier?
i was thinking that but who knows :rof

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Just do it pussy....You'll be fine.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Is this a real question??? Put that shit in!!!! Ill never have the "funds" to build a motor the way I want but ill damn sure come up with the money if my shit is scattered down the side of the road!!

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Is this a real question??? Put that shit in!!!! Ill never have the "funds" to build a motor the way I want but ill damn sure come up with the money if my shit is scattered down the side of the road!!
true'r words have never been spoken.:thumb

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:rof :rof :rof damn i was just told

·
Registered
510 Posts
LOL but there again I have NOT I repeat, have NOT, been noted as the most reliable source of decision making!!!!

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Why don't you just back down your tuning a bit? Take 25 hp off your monster tune and put the wheel in, no worries

·
Registered
435 Posts
Do it... Worst case senario you are forced to build a motor... Wouldn't that be terrible lol

·
Stock again...
2,191 Posts
Yeah I say do it and hope for the best.. Haha thats what I'd do. Shit, I am going to try to run an aftermarket turbo on stock headstuds and gaskets in my LLY! I can already smell the coolant burning. After all this lag talk im back on my 366 kick though!

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL but there again I have NOT I repeat, have NOT, been noted as the most reliable source of decision making!!!!
nor is half the people telling me to do it... cough cough john :rolleyes:

Why don't you just back down your tuning a bit? Take 25 hp off your monster tune and put the wheel in, no worries
i dont wanna lose hp :rolleyes:

put it in and then give it more fuel
i got a bigger tune for her :D that I'm scared to run lol

my thoughts exactly lol
well see lol

Do it... Worst case senario you are forced to build a motor... Wouldn't that be terrible lol
but then i can't drive my truck for a while :(

Yeah I say do it and hope for the best.. Haha thats what I'd do. Shit, I am going to try to run an aftermarket turbo on stock headstuds and gaskets in my LLY! I can already smell the coolant burning. After all this lag talk im back on my 366 kick though!
s472 is way cheaper :D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.