Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm stuck between the diablo and juice w/attitude. I can get a deal on the juice so price is't the factor. I like the fact that all the gauges in one spot. Does anyone make a something to mount the attitude in the overhead consoul?
What to do.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I vote for Predator. I liked it better than I liked my Edge, for a myriad of reasons. The DTC scan/reset is worth it alone. Plus I liked the power better.

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
There is a mount for the overhead console, it's called a "trippin mount." After hearing all the problems with that the edge was causing with people's trucks, I would just go with the predator and buy boost and egt guages and you will be pretty close to the same price. On another forum, someone posted that they talked to edge and they said that they didn't think to use automotive grade electronics in the box. Basically the edge has caused the truck to shut down when slowing down and no start conditions. There are plenty of people with no problems what so ever, but the predator is nice for all the diagnostics it has on it and clearing of DTCs.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was doing some research and it dont look good for the Edge. Look like predator it is.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
The Diablosport really is a great box on the Dmax. The Dmax really seems to respond to it well. I have sent several out and not heard anything bad about them. For the price, bang for buck it up there.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Preditor

I got the Diablo, about 4 weeks ago. I am very happy with it. The econo tune is great. Good power and nice mpgs. I was impressed with the increased power. :gearjamin I just upped the power to the 80+ hp. tune. Wow what a difference. Something I had worried about was how the Alli would respond. It's been great. I love the Alli. Like a baby's bottom.... Smooooth...... :moon

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
like it was stated above i have heard some trouble out of the Edge and i hear nothing but good out of the Diablo and the PPE tuners,plus for the price of the Diablo and gauges you are still further ahead money wise against the edge..

·
Registered
121 Posts
another vote for diablo. edge has too many complaints. plus, diablo doesnt cost you an arm and a leg.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
262 Posts
i ran the edge not juice just the evolution and loved it and bought one

1 - 10 of 10 Posts