Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ive been trying to set something up with big dipper for 2 weeks now... ive only got one returned call and it was after i called him on a different number.

i really want him to do my trans but im starting to think either hes too busy or he doesnt want to be bother with me or maybe he thinks im not serious:confused: i did call him 2-3 times in the past to discuss options for me when i did get the money and im starting to wonder if now im just in the "tire kicker" list....

time is running out fast and i need this before TS...i dont wanna jump the gun and go somewhere else but i don't wanna run outta time and be SOL either. when i talked to him last wed he said he would call the next day and now its been a week.

i dunno what to do...:help

·
Registered
297 Posts
well ive been trying to set something up with big dipper for 2 weeks now... ive only got one returned call and it was after i called him on a different number.

i really want him to do my trans but im starting to think either hes too busy or he doesnt want to be bother with me or maybe he thinks im not serious:confused: i did call him 2-3 times in the past to discuss options for me when i did get the money and im starting to wonder if now im just in the "tire kicker" list....

time is running out fast and i need this before TS...i dont wanna jump the gun and go somewhere else but i don't wanna run outta time and be SOL either. when i talked to him last wed he said he would call the next day and now its been a week.

i dunno what to do...:help

To my understanding he was out of town and has been pretty busy lately. I spoke to him and as a matter a fact i shipped my tranny out to him today. Give him a chance I am sure he will get back to you.

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thanks that makes me feel better. its just weird that is phone isnt taking messages and stuff. i sent him a text and asked him nicely to give me a shout just to keep me informed. i mean it would only take 2 minutes

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i would bug the sh*t outta him..
I'm not like that though i don't like to be a pain but time is running out and I'm gettin worried... I've called him maybe 4-5 times max over 2 weeks and sent him 2 texts

·
Banned
24,083 Posts
Isnt there anyone else near you that could do it?

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Isnt there anyone else near you that could do it?
Ben tyler could but hes a little drive as well. and i know hes really busy getting his business up and running and everything. next choice would be merchant and just bite the bullet on the drive

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just got a hold of him...hes just been really busy guess i jumped the gun with this...

i just have a bad tendency to get over worried :(

hes gonna call me right back and he said hes shooting for this saturday

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Told you he'll get back to you.
so did everyone. i dunno i just get overly worried like i said. i cant wait for the trans to go in its gonna be awesome

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.