Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as you can see on my sig what all i have done to the truck allready:fartmy question is what should i do for performance upgrades after i do the tranny,and how much abuse will my stock injecters take.kind of what i'm looking at dual fueler,turbos,injecters,head studs.this fall i plan on putting the truck in the shop and by spring i want it to dyno over 700rwhp.as far as software i have the ppe but would like to upgrade to EFILIVE.:Di have found out this diesel addiction is a very expensive habit$:D

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for info.a question for TurboBeagleBuggy do you run the efilive and how does it compare with ppe.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Get EFI live wait till stuff starts to break then fix it and make it stronger. :rockin

Ask TurboBeagleBuggy about that theory :tease
BTDT, have a worldwide reputation for it now! :D

thanks for info.a question for TurboBeagleBuggy do you run the efilive and how does it compare with ppe.
EFI Live is all in what you can make of it. I ran PPE products previously, and did not care for their hot tunes as they lacked drivability IMO. I am told that the newest and latest revisions of the PPE tuners have addressed these issues.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i did noticed that on a really hot tune it drives really jerky.hot tune 300hp and 450trq.i also bought one for the 06 lbz and on the hot tune it drives like a stock truck only with addictional 225hp and 350trq.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts