Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well been saving up last few weeks for a suncoast stage 6 with a 1058 converter should be hitting the shop very soon. The question is whats next i wana be able to DD around 600hp at the wheels, but be able to turn up the heat at the track any suggestions or advice?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Well been saving up last few weeks for a suncoast stage 6 with a 1058 converter should be hitting the shop very soon. The question is whats next i wana be able to DD around 600hp at the wheels, but be able to turn up the heat at the track any suggestions or advice?
sounds like your in about the same place as I am. If you wanna get there relatively safely you should pry do more fuel, upgrade turbo, and studs. Don't know what your budget is but just more air would get you some gains but it would be easier and safer with bigger injectors.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Budget isnt to much of a issue neither is down time since ihave my company truck, i was thinking twins or a big single and 45-50% injectors. I have studs in a box waiting to go on also

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hey man, would you mind posting a picture of your truck? I'm curious as to what it looks like as I also have a crew cab long bed.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts