Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am going to get wheels very soon what should I get. I am think KMC Monsters or the BMF Novakanes. I am open to any wheels though let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does anyone know why I cant get the pics of my truck to show up.

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
as soon as I get my fast mods done this summer I'm going to get the novakanes in chrome

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
as soon as I get my fast mods done this summer I'm going to get the novakanes in chrome
Hey how do you like your amp steps????

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Monsters definatly. Love mine

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
go with teh BMF. those are sick lookin

·
needing more money
314 Posts
Novakanes are the new Rockstars.

mark my words
I totally agree with him. I think they look awesome but look at the M80's or there is a new one coming out that looks even better. Just my 0.02.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Don't know about up there but down her everybody's poor, so I went with the rockstars b/c I've only seen a few around here? P.S. I know there supposed to be played out but we're alittle slow in Mississippi:rof:rof:rof

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
Don't know about up there but down her everybody's poor, so I went with the rockstars b/c I've only seen a few around here? P.S. I know there supposed to be played out but we're alittle slow in Mississippi:rof:rof:rof
haha, same here... :D

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
BMF's for sure!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Okay cool guys thanks for the input I am thinking the BMF's, but now I like the M80's and the Novakanes haha wheels shopping is so hard.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts