Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I ever the worst for trying to choose wheels. I have the tires already ( 37/13.50/20) and need some rims now by the time the snow melts.
I was gonna get Raceline Assaults (all black) but now decide I want some black/machined wheels so I don't have an all black wheel. I like something to break it up a bit or a bit of machined (even 50/50).
I really liked them eagle allot 197 wheels but they only make em in an 18 and not a 20 for me.

So.. Somebody pick me some wheels (black/machined) and 20's with perferably available with a -12 or more (not too much tho as I want to clear 37's).

Here's my truck currently

Also have Color matched tow mirrors sitting in the garage, not sure to put them on or not.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to mention, I'd perfer not to spend over a grand.
If you have something for sale, let me know also

·
Registered
518 Posts
Get these! I just got them....they are XD's new wheel for 2013 and you can get the in +18 or -24 offset. these are -24. When you get them with the chrome center cap they don't look half bad

Also, I think I got mine for like $950

·
Registered
113 Posts
If you put on the painted tow mirrors let me know how much for your current ones :thumb

I like all black wheels personally

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Think I'm just gonna go with these American Eagles.

Only thing is they are 20x10 with a -21 offset.
Is this gonna be a problem for running 37x13.50's with my cranked up zone lift?
Mainly choosing these as they are close to the Eagle 197's and are a really good price also

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
I just got fuel octanes. Look at XD hoss machines wheels they look pretty sweet

Hows the truck running?

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Trucks runnimg good again. Changed the injectors, fuel pressure regulator and did an egr delete. Starts good and no more low rail pressure anymore. Some injectors had rusty bodies even and carboned up tips. No more smoke at all, but definitely need to get it tuned asap, fuel mileage isn't too good

1 - 8 of 8 Posts