Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey there everybody ok here what i want to know you have boght the truck u wanted and now are giving 12 000 grand to do what u want to your truck what would you do and why....im curious note:nitrous isn't allowed seeing how u can make an extra 250 hp with it withought batting n eye...
:thumb

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Built tranny would be numba 1!

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
built tranny and a mild motor build with all that dough. thats a respectable truck fund.. damn.

i'd do tranny, EFI, turbo/s, lift pump, wheels + tires, raise/lower, etc. got to tell us what your goals are. drag racer, sled puller, pavement queen, etc.

·
Hang it!...Fire!
4,244 Posts
built tranny, twins, lift pump, wheels, tires, and a fancy keychain haha

·
Banned
1,914 Posts
#1) X2 on tranny build (Overbuild).
#2) Moderate engine build W/twins, All EPA crap off and full exhaust, Manifold up/downpipes etc...
#3) Kryptonite Rods and link.
Hmmmm, that should be a good start

Edit: X2 on a good lift pump with good filtration (Airdog)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here is what i would use a duramax lbz or lly
-stage 2 air intake
-banks techni cooler
-egr delete
-electric fans
-turbo back exhaust/downpipe
-guage's
-built up transmission
-hi flow fuel system
-hi flow injectors
-twin cp3's
-fuel pressure relief shim kit
-head studs
-duramax tuner progamer/chip w/dsp5 switch
-snow performance stage 3 water/meth

·
Registered
503 Posts
Stage 4 tranny. Lift pump. EFI. Twins. Wheels and tires. And a extra set of wheels and tires for dedicated pulling and/ or drag racing.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
take your list of mods that you want to do for the truck, prioritize, choose several of the options that you want/need more than the others, and then invest/ and/or save the rest of the money for the future or just a rainy day. Just my 0.02 and I'm sure i will get plenty of people disagreeing with me on this.

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Finish off the list of shit I need lol...and then blow 1k on a midget to entertain me for a month.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Finish off the list of shit I need lol...and then blow 1k on a midget to entertain me for a month.
Where can you get a midget for a whole month for only 1K? I need one.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
built tranny
30 overs
twins little bit of a lift and bigger tire
sound system
then i would take the rest of the money and put it towards my chincilla farm i am trying to get going, still looking for investors guys :drink

1 - 15 of 15 Posts