Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What yall think? Just put a bunch of stuff fixing up my truck to sell. Its got new mirrors, new front end parts, new starter, new fuel pump, new halo lights, new recon cab lights, etc. Its a 2002, 140,xxxmiles. 4x4, 1500HD.
What you think I can get out of it?

Plus flowmaster, tinted windows, rear sliding back glass, the basics...

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres another before the mirrors

Attachments

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,953 Posts
Probably no more than 6-7k man sorry to say but they took a hard hit. Plus you can get a 140k Dmax for under 10

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
id say you could get 13k out of it pretty easy. ive never seen a ext. 4x4 duramax with under a 150k go for under $8k.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Nothing decent but a down payment on a Duramax!!!!!! Wouldnt expect more then 7,500 but good luck!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
my bad, i guess i just didnt read it all. came to the conclusion it was diesel...yeah im with everyone else. between 6k-8k..unfortunetly anymore then 8k is outta the question..

·
Registered
422 Posts
What truck are you looking at?????????[/QUOT

im sure he was thinking it was a duramax??:rof

but ya i think what the other guys said is around what you could get a buddy of mine just got 6k for his and it had 168k miles same truck as yours but blue.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol we will see soon, I sold a v6 single cab, 1500 with more miles for 9k, oklahomas got pretty good market, only worth as much as someones willing to pay for it. Ill take what I can get though

·
Registered
94 Posts
On a private party sale it basically comes down to how bad someone wants it. Look at the KBB or NADA Prices.
List it for $1500-$2000 more than you are wanting for it and let them talk you down a bit.
Good Luck!

BTW- nice looking truck for a Gasser

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, forgot to add, that it has 2" blocks in the rear, and getting 3" keys in the front this week, with new shocks all the was around

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Lol we will see soon, I sold a v6 single cab, 1500 with more miles for 9k, oklahomas got pretty good market, only worth as much as someones willing to pay for it. Ill take what I can get though
WOW!! no hard feelings, but you rapped that dude who bought it!! lol..i was looking at a 2003 v6 1500 at the local dealership 2 weeks ago and it had 11k miles on it, mint condition, and they only wanted $9500. but hell, if he was stupid enough to buy it, then thats a win for you!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea no shit, it had the little v6 in it too, got horrible gas mileage. I was impressed, was some young kid

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
o well..he'll learn..jus be glad he made the mistake with you. you ended up banking off his ignorance..cant complain! haha

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nope, I rebuilt it, bought it for 2k, but 4 in it, came out 3k ahead

1 - 16 of 16 Posts