Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently upgraded to a 2020. Looking for a realistic asking price for my 2017 Denali from people who actually understand what they're buying. 82k Miles. 5" zone w/fox. Upgraded ucas. Kryptonie ball joints, tie rods and pisk. Has the Derringer w/idash and pedal monster. Banks intake. Dvd system. Roll n lock cover. Moto metals w/35x12.50s that have about 10k miles on them. 2 jl 13w5 subs w/ 1200 watt kicker. Clear 3m protector kit on the front. Body has a few very small dings but otherwise great condition.
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Truck

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Wheel Sky

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Window Car seat cover

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Plant Car seat cover

Car Vehicle Automotive design Vehicle audio Personal luxury car

·
Super Moderator
2017 GMC Denali 2500HD, 3.5" Rough Country Lift, 305/55R20 Cooper Rugged Trek, Paragon Bed Cover
3,799 Posts
anymore. That just scares people
That's what I was going to say, too. The lift is awesome and your truck is sharp, but the extra money spent on the lift and wheels/tires won't translate into a higher sale price on our HD trucks (typically).

Most people still buy these trucks as working trucks, and a lift kit unfortunately lessens the amount of payload and tongue weight the truck can reliably tow.

Honestly if you've got offers for 53k I'd take it and walk away satisfied. This market won't last forever.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Holy Crap 110 degrees outside?! Yea even in this market 50s is good considering 23's coming out in a couple months. The L5P's scare some people out of warranty because of the exorbitant price tag when the emissions inevitably needs service. Though I admit...l5p's are awesome outside of that concern. Nice truck good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
2017 2500 Duramax Crew Cab Long Bed 2wd
64 Posts
Still have your stock parts? You would probably do well to return to stock and sell off those parts separately. Wheels and lift have to be worth a few grand and the truck will be worth a few grand more stock. You would be 5-6k grand ahead at that point.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
beautiful rig,, l love that blue

Reactions: ColdIronAxe

·
Registered
2015 Sierra 2500 CC
110 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts