Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
as the title says, im looking to upgrade to something newer, cant afford a lml tho. i know the long boxes are few and far between a short box is out of the question.

no duallys either

looking for something with a good amount of options, no plain janes. and dark interior a must
ext cab or crews doesnt matter.

whats out there on here?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
What's your price range? Reg cabs at all?

·
Registered
140 Posts
whats your location, ive seen a few on my local craigslist and ebay.

·
Premium Member
3,676 Posts
When I bought my LLY over 5 years ago, the dealer was desperate to get rid of it because long boxes weren't popular so I got a good deal on a GMC SLT CCLB with 34K miles. Haven't regretted the decision, except when I have to park in the Prius hugger spots. Had a hard time finding a non-lifted truck to pull my 5th wheel.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
definetly no reg cabs, my search would be easy if i wanted a reg cab.

30k and under.

ive found a few of craigs list but they are either poorly optioned...WT packages...yuck. or they are beat, rotted out piles.

found a local crew cab long box for 19,500 with 116 on it but went to look at it and tailgate was rotted, rockers were getting there and #8 glow plug was broke off in the head..no thanks, escially when he said he was firm on price.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im in syracuse ny but illl go anywhere for the right truck...the 03 im driving now i went to maryland to get it. wanted rust free!

i may just throw injetors in my current truck and run it

·
Registered
279 Posts
and there is more, stay on the west side of mountains here and they are rust free too good luck

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yup no 2 wheel drives. I go in remote areas in winter 4x4 is a must.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Got a 06 extended cab long bed 4wd. Greystone metallic in color. Stock besides egr delete. Shoot me a text 2076320337

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
There are several in my area of North Texas. If you want to come down here you can get a 2010 LTZ CCLB for $29K.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts