Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found an 02 CC/SB with LT package 4wd, black/black with leather and, as they say "all options but sunroof" (has anyone seen an HD with a sunroof? :rof).....The kicker is the truck has 202k miles on it. I haven't dug in too far yet to find out if it has new injectors or not, but it does have a 4" exhaust, a tuner of some sort, boost and pyro gauges, and newer 33" tires.

Before I post the current asking price, I just wanted to see what people thought a rig like this is worth. I am leary of the LB7's because it seems as if replacing injectors is only a question of when, not if.

·
Registered
45 Posts
My 06 has a sunroof......Love it!

·
Registered
88 Posts
$17,600 is KBB dealer asking price.
That seems a high.....but i guess its KBB. I would say around 15ish.

And i have have seen them with sun roofs its not that uncommon on HD trucks

·
Registered
88 Posts
Sorry, I should have mentioned, this is a private party, not a dealer.
I would stick to what i said last and the guy right below my post and it should be UNDER 15. thats quite a bit of miles....for example i got mine for 12 with 69k miles but it is a reg cab.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
I would not pay more than $11.5-12k for it, and that is with newer injectors "less than 20k on them".

I have the same truck, but an 03 and paid $9k out the door from a dealer. Oh and that was when it had 172k on the clock. It did have a bad injector in it, which that the dealer somehow forgot to mention and it was on the GM denied list for the special policy:mad: So if you add the $1800 dollar injector job :did them myself" then I paid $10800 for it, but it does have a 8 GM green dot's in her now:drink

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Dont pay over 11k for that. Theres just better deals out there IMO. The way things are now I wouldn't be surprised if you went to him with 11k cash, he'd take it

·
Registered
13 Posts
you can find a better deal

·
Registered
10 Posts
FWIW, I just bought a very similar truck. 2002 CCSB, ATS Tranny, CoPilot, ATS Exhaust, Edge J/A, 220k from a dealer in Colorado. It doesn't have leather, but is optioned out otherwise. I paid 12,300. Considering what the ATS trans is worth, I got a great deal. The injectors have been done twice on this truck, the last time 34k ago. If it is a clean truck, with no current injector issues, I'd say in the neighborhood of 12k would be an okay price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts