Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats next guys I need your help! I put on a 5 inch mbrp exhuast, and i have a ppe xcelerator hot tuner. other than that i have an AFE intake on order

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Fill out your sig so we can help you

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
Whats next guys?? I need your help! I put on a 5 inch mbrp exhuast, and i have a ppe xcelerator hot tuner. Other than that i have an AFE intake on order.
I don't give it 3 months and you'll need a transmission!!I mean that with a god heart also man,don't go over 100HP if you can't redo the trans right now...........also unless you plan to compete,send back the intake and keep your money!!Stock air filter units do WELL up to 550RWHP...............Do you have EGT,Boost guages?If not,GET THAT,the PPE hot tuner will get the EGT's up,I know...
Fill out your sig so we can help you
Listen to great advice,without a sig you'll be lucky to hear from more experienced tech members.......
How about proper grammar, punctuation and sentence structure? :D
That always helps.......:D I added some punctuation for him..:rof:drink

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
Tranny then twins !!! lol

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Relax guys I literally joined a few hours ago! I just bought the truck a few days ago so I have no pictures yet!

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
I was making fun of "daddyslbz" who's posts take up a whole screen because of his oversized signature picture. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts