Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

181 - 200 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Glutenberg, all types since I have Celiac disease. I used to like several of the above listed beers and I miss them greatly. Don't know what you will miss till it is gone!Noomore

·
Premium Member
4,622 Posts
Glutenberg, all types since I have Celiac disease. I used to like several of the above listed beers and I miss them greatly. Don't know what you will miss till it is gone!Noomore
Glutenberg as in Gluten Free?, MAN that is a REAL BUMMER if that is what you mean, My heartfelt condolences!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Glutenberg as in Gluten Free?, MAN that is a REAL BUMMER if that is what you mean, My heartfelt condolences!
I found out about six years ago. Took a while to get used to it but I have adjusted, just miss really good beer and visiting micro-brewey's. Glutenberg is from Canada and pretty good. I found it this past summer.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
In Ohio so getting some yuengling to take back home.... to Phoenix az.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
487 Posts
In Ohio so getting some yuengling to take back home.... to Phoenix az.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
had some of that for the first time when i went to atlanta for a bowl game a week or so ago. I'd buy it but if i'm bootlegging anything it'll be Shiner Bock. Lucky for me don't need to. Its sold in every store i walk into minus automotive, hardware and gun store.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Tried this for the first time and it was tasty but a bit heavy.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Reactions: jwcgmc1985

·
Registered
330 Posts
I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer................................Heineken.

Thought I was going to say Dos Equis? It's ok too.

Stay thirsty my friends!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Had to quit drinking, work was getting in the way. Henry Weinhard's root beer helped, now my favorite. Brought in a six pack to work and gave out some during morning break. Boss came in to see what the fun/noise was about and just about crapped his pants when he saw us drinking 'beer' on the job. Offered him one and he looked like he wanted to kill me. Being a friend and a ex-co worker who promoted up through the ranks he loved a good practical joke but this went too far. I pulled the last bottle from the brown bag and gave it to him, saying it's just root beer and everything changed.

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts
Awh beer one thing I do miss.
On a strict keto diet to control glucose in fact water is about my only beverage...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Psych-Web-Lifestyle-Image-41-500x500.jpg

·
Registered
200 Posts
Root Beer here also.
Remember back in the day the old A & W Drive-ins with the car hops, now they had the super fresh Root Beer and you could buy it in 1 gallon glass jugs. It was great!

·
Registered
10,249 Posts
The one in my hand

Reactions: denarli6.6

·
Registered
297 Posts
Prettty much anything from Kewenaw Brewing Company or Atwater. I've been on a peach crown and tea kick lately. I've had to sub in some peach beam to make sure I don't run out of crown before it comes back around again though.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I’m not a big beer drinker BUT a friend of mine home brews and makes what he calls a Belgian Tripel. It’s damn good. He also makes a German Winter Ale, very stout and has almost a liquor taste to it. I had made the three hour journey to his house a couple years ago and we hunted all day in teen temps. I was froze to the bone and getting my truck to go home when he yells at me and walks out with a big mug of his winter beer. I turned it down at first, because I would be driving for the next three hours. He wouldn’t shut up so I slammed it down and hit the road. Before I made it out of his town I was down to a t shirt and had the window cracked, never felt the first bit buzzed but it sure as hell warms ya up. He only makes it during winter, drink one of those this time of year it would kill you 🥵

·
Registered
194 Posts
Free and cold

181 - 200 of 205 Posts