Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at purchasing 22x11 -24 Black Fuel Lethals 8x180 lug pattern wrapped in 33x12.50 Toyo M/T. Can I please have a quote?

Also, is it true Discount can not mount this combo on my truck (2014 2500HD)? The Toyo M/T is a load range E tire, same as what is on the truck now. I was told by my local Discount store that they could sell them to me but not mount them on the truck.

Thanks in advance.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,245 Posts
Thank you for the post, Tnovosad.

We do not carry Fuel wheels but we can order a set of Lethals for you. You'll need to check with your local Discount Tire for total out the door pricing but for reference, our current mail order price on this model in the 22x11 size is $405.00 each with FREE delivery.

When it comes to the tires, there are a number of factors we look at when verifying fitment. One of them is load index, which is not to be confused with load range/ply rating (see the LT Tires and How They Work thread for more details on this). We look at the factory tire's load index and the factory recommended air pressure. Plug these two numbers into a Load Inflation Chart and the chart indicates how much load the factory tire carries at the factory recommended pressure. For us, this is the minimum load carrying capacity the new/replacement tire must be able to carry. The 33x12.50R-22 Open Country M/T does not meet this standard for any of the 2014, 2500 applications. Shoot us a PM with your trucks original equipment tire size and we'd be happy to see if there are any other 22" tire options that will work for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts