Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone identify this wheel? I'm thinking it might be OEM but not sure. It should be 8x180 bolt pattern and maybe an 18" but that could be wrong. Let me know. Thanks!
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Car Vehicle

·
Registered
2007 GMC Sierra LBZ
1,194 Posts
It looks more like a 17” rim to me but can’t read the tire size in the pic. That is a aftermarket wheel. Take wheel off and look on back side of spokes and see if you can find a name.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It looks more like a 17” rim to me but can’t read the tire size in the pic. That is a aftermarket wheel. Take wheel off and look on back side of spokes and see if you can find a name.
Thanks for the response. I'm nowhere near this truck. Found on the interwebs. I zoomed in on the tire and believe it says R18 but could be wrong. I still don't know what the wheels are but now I believe they are 8x6.5 bolt pattern instead of 8x180. I'm looking for 8x180 pattern wheels that look more classic style/OEM but with less offset than OEM and not the mad max meat grinder things I keep finding. But it would be nice if someone knew what these were and would respond anyway. Thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts