Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm starting to THINK about getting some wheels. I wanted to see if anyone has some polished/brushed aluminum wheels or had any suggestions.. I'm trying to stay away from chrome. Right now I'm looking at the Method wheels and MB .... anyone have anything like these??

Anyone have anything they wanna add??

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
supper-time bump

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
If thats what you like I would go with the first ones, I like the lip on them!

·
Hang it!...Fire!
4,244 Posts
get the ones with the lip man. i bet the have better offset so it will give you a better more aggressive stance

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I like the methods as well.
I think the polished look can go great with our color rigs as long as the rest of the truck matches. I don't remember you having blacked out anything on yours, so i would be all about going with these. Gives a super clean look off IMHO.

What backspacing and offset are they offered in?

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
should have never sold the black hoss. I hate chrome so my opinion will not really do you any good. your truck looked damn good with the hoss on it though

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
should have never sold the black hoss. I hate chrome so my opinion will not really do you any good. your truck looked damn good with the hoss on it though
yea I liked em too, but when I felt the power before and after getting them, I was like whoa!!! lets get the PYO's back on. The Method wheels are advertised as being light weight. As for the backspacing on those you can get 4.50 or 5.75 with an offset of -12 or +18. I still don't know what I want to do though. I'm trying to decide if I NEED to get a tranny or not

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
built trans > wheels
haha yea and it's not like I HATE what I have now, just gotta keep saving. This is REALLY cutting into my flats boat purchase:rof (or my wife saying NO):poke[1]:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts