Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the back spacing is too much on the H2's, but new chrome take offs & a non chrome rim to mount a spare for free I can not complain :D . Now the left UCA rubs at full lock to left. I will need a 1/4 inch spacer to solve this problem I hope. Every place I called like Les Schawb, Big O ect... says no. But I've heard & read about people using them. Any inputs on spacers would be nice.......

Baka....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You can see the rubbing on the rear of the UCA. Brake line at front of UCA. I've read endless topic of H2 wheels on Diesel Place :( . Most are using spacer. Am waiting for mine. Just wanted to know why most places I call are so negitive about it.

·
Administrator
8,808 Posts
yeah, I just started reading there. I deleted my post because it looked like you had the answer from there. I wish I could help you on that. I don't see any problems with wheel spacers. Have you checked NAPA? I was in there today and thought I saw some wheel spacers in there. I didn't take a close look, but I'm pretty sure they were probably about 1/4". It might be a start.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks OB,

I just did a post on DP on whos using spacers.

Just have to avoid full lock to the right for now.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I ended up using 1/4 in. spacers & it solved the problem :thumbsup , just silght rubbing at both rear fender liners at full turn :woot . I can live with it till I wear " if I ever " the 315's & replace ith with 295's :peelout . 6 months & only 1100 miles :rof

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yeah I really don't see why wheel spacers seem to be looked down on so badly at some places...

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,163 Posts
I run 2" spacers on the back, and putting about 900lb ft+ through the back wheels everyday and some pretty rough driving and towing i have yet to have any bad effects from them!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts