Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum. I may be asking a question that’s already been beat to death, but what is the best size wheel/tire combo that will fit with minimal to no trimming on a 2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD Classic CrewCab 4x4 with stock suspension? I always lifted my trucks and the older I’ve gotten I prefer to leave the geometry of the front suspension factory. I would like to fit a 33x12.50 on either an 18”x10” wheel or a 20”x10” wheel. May consider going to a 12” wide wheel, but I know how much harder that is on my wheel bearings and ball joints. Anyone have any suggestions or would like to share their current setup I’d really appreciate it! Before this I previously had a lifted Crew Cab 4x4 7.3 Powerstroke tuned and boy what a difference that LBZ is! Thank you in advance for any help. Oh I currently am running the stock 16x6.5” alloys wrapped in brand new 265/75r16 tires.

· Registered
2007 GMC Sierra LBZ
2,479 Posts
You will no way fit 33/12.50 rubber with any bit of offset without doing some pretty major trimming or a leveling kit. I have 20x10 -25mm with 305/50/20 nitto 420s and that hits decent. Had to some pretty major trimming since i am a little lower than stock

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.