Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Wheels for my Dually

11K views 38 replies 17 participants last post by  x MadMAX DIESEL 
#1 · (Edited)
I have been thinking about getting some rims for my dually. I have always liked the look on the Alcoa rims and the American Eagle 058. I am leaning towards the American Eagle model 058 in 17”. Anybody, have experience with American Eagle 058? I have owned American Eagle before and didn’t have any problems with them but, they weren’t dually rims. Rockstar’s are cheaper but, I have heard some bad things about them.

I have had this style rim on just about every truck I have owned.

See less See more
#4 ·
I thought about it but, want to stick with 17". Although, they (22.5) look good they aren't very practical. I have been told they ride horrible and I do a lot of driving. Plus, I really don't want the mileage getting any worse and I have brand new Michelins on here.

#5 ·
I think speedpro1 has them on his Dually. You can also do a 19.5 or a 22. I had the 22.5's before and the ride sucks.

#22 ·
sweet truck iculkn, can't wait to get my 22" wheels

#6 ·
I have the 19.5's on my truck and like them I think the 22's are a bit big.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Transport

#7 ·
i would go 19.5s those look sick!!!

#9 ·
I agree the 19.5 look good but, I just spent $1,400.00 on tires that will probably last 60,000 miles. Plus, I don't like the tire selection of the 19.5.

#10 ·
Thank you, and yes they are but I am not sure they still make the ones with the bigger holes.

#12 ·
I can't imagine what that looks like, probably like the concrete trucks with the wide front tire. I always thought those concrete trucks looked cool.

#23 ·
22'' look very sweet, there is a dually around the St Louis area with 22''s Black on Black very SWEET

#24 ·
I order a set of the eagle 058 17" for my dually it just like your truck but mine is a gmc. I order them from discount tire they should be here today.

#26 ·
I had them on my old dually and were great, never a problem and looked great

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.