Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where have you found the best deal on wheels and/or tires? What were they? Price? Just interested to see what everybody has and where they got them! And I guess your Craigslist finds would work too, even though they're not easily found :rofl but post em' up! :thumb

·
Registered
2006 Silverado 2500HD LBZ 4x4
503 Posts
For tires I usually get the best deal at discount tire/americas tire.

For wheels there are some good prices online, I personally havn't bought wheels for my truck but for my Camaro I got great deals at OE Wheels LLC

·
Registered
318 Posts
if only it was that easy up here in canada.....

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
if only it was that easy up here in canada.....
Sadly it's not. The closest I ever came up here was at Kal Tire who said they would beat any other price in Canada, Whoopee. I have since bought my last 6 sets of tires at Discount Tire. The best thing about Discount was I checked out all the online pricing, took it to them, and they beat it every time. These guys have great service.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Subd, looking to get some wheels and tires soon.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Sadly it's not. The closest I ever came up here was at Kal Tire who said they would beat any other price in Canada, Whoopee. I have since bought my last 6 sets of tires at Discount Tire. The best thing about Discount was I checked out all the online pricing, took it to them, and they beat it every time. These guys have great service.
perhaps you have better luck with Kal then we do here in the prairies... they are easily 2-3 times the price of anywhere else. Absolutely horrible considering they are on of Canada's biggest tire chains.... guys walk out of there all the time paying 5k etc. for a wheel setup worth half that or less and i just shake my head

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
perhaps you have better luck with Kal then we do here in the prairies... they are easily 2-3 times the price of anywhere else. Absolutely horrible considering they are on of Canada's biggest tire chains.... guys walk out of there all the time paying 5k etc. for a wheel setup worth half that or less and i just shake my head
I hear you, man. Kal is really expensive out here as well but so is everybody else. That's why they can say they'll beat anyone elses price. When I was looking for my last set of tires I drove all over the place to different tire stores and they all had similar pricing.
I was looking for Nitto's and you'll never guess who the only game in town was for those tires. You guessed it, Kal. I wanted a set of Terra's in size LT295/70R/18. Kal wanted just under $1800.00 installed and I got the same tires installed at Discount for just over $1000.00. That was back when our dollar was better but even at the 25% exchange rate today it still beats the hell out of Kal's pricing. I often wonder if there is price fixing in the tire business up here just like there is with the oil companies and the local Line-X Dealers.
There's a place in QC called PMC tire and they have good pricing and cheap shipping. Maybe check them out.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Tyler LS1, we agree Discount Tire Direct.

Discount Tire Direct

We guarantee the lowest delivered price on the internet. If you happen to find a lower advertised delivered price let us know and we will beat it.
Do you guys carry/sell Fuel wheels at all? I looked on the website and can't seem to find them.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Me wheel deal, ebay etc then have discount price beat them and they do everytime. I'd do that any day as I now have free rotate and balance etc etc. they not only just beat the price shipped they beat it installed.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have ordered 2 sets of wheels and tires from Custom offsets and they had the best pricing I've found as far as buying the wheels and tires as a package.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.