Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Hot Rod Photographer
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy some exhaust, dont know where to go look. I am wanting 5" from the down pipe back. Got an 07 CCSB dont want the drone and I want to be able to hear her nice and loud when I get on it. Thanks ahead of time.

TRJG

·
Do work!
2,234 Posts
Get ahold of Husker diesel 4025026961 they'll get you set up!

Sent from a combine cab using AutoGuide

·
Registered
13,557 Posts
Looking to buy some exhaust, dont know where to go look. I am wanting 5" from the down pipe back. Got an 07 CCSB dont want the drone and I want to be able to hear her nice and loud when I get on it. Thanks ahead of time.

TRJG
Give us a call, I'll get you hooked up and have it to your house asap :drink
208-685-1000

·
Registered
784 Posts
^^^yep give them a call crazy fast shipping!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
66 Posts
Husker Diesel hands down...great people to work with!

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Husker is where Im getting mine from eventually. Also did my tuning, great place.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Doubt your gonna be able to fit 5'' from down pipe you will prolly have to run 4" down pipe then 5" and your gonna have a drone ive got 5" and ive got a drone around 1500-1600 rpm but its not bad but can notice it a little.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Any of our site vendors will get you an exhaust for a good price. Alligator Performance, ATPTrucks.com, Husker, Performance Truck Products... to name a few

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,954 Posts
Submit a price request in the vendor jungle. Any of our site vendors have good service and their prices are comparable

·
Registered
362 Posts
I got the 5" economy exhaust from Husker and I love it. It was very easy to install. Fits great and sounds awesome. It was a great price also. Can't go wrong with it.
Was at my door in a couple days. IIRC 2 days.
Just my $.02
I have not dealt with many of the other vendors. Those that I have dealt with are all great.

·
Coffee addict
1,831 Posts
Installed my MBRP 4" kit and love it! Quiet when I'm crusing, and screams when I floor it.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I have a question,does the diamond eye 5" have a built in resonator in the fron pipe?

·
Registered
490 Posts
oh ok good i thought all of them came with the resontator in them,i wouldnt want that,thats an exceptional price on exhaust i would consider getting it if you werent so far away

·
Hot Rod Photographer
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys appreciate it all. Went with the stainless kit from dmax store.. Live in the snow so need the extra protection. Thanks again.

·
Hot Rod Photographer
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Got the exhaust on. Wow. The turbo sounds great!

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts