Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering where the best place to order regular maint. items like oil, fuel, transmission filters...and maybe where to order all the oils...trans., engine,...thought maybe if you have found a good place online you could share it with us...thanks

·
Administrator
8,808 Posts
Take a look in my signature. Merchant automotive and kennedy diesel are supporters of dieselplace.com and they are fair with their prices and shipping.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I get most of my basic stuff from Napa. Mostly because they have a distribution center here so they always have it.

I second Merchant Auto, I have bought from them before. I also use GMPartsDirect.com for OEM stuff.

·
Administrator
8,808 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
No I was on a whole different thread And then my reply ended up here. I was like wth this thread is from 06 lol

·
Registered
703 Posts
Haha glad I'm not the only one who click on something from my phone and gets transported back in time!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Yeah lol I was quoting a guy in another thread and then responding to it and all of a sudden it quoted the guy above me on this thread and sent me Here back in time lol

·
Registered
16,263 Posts
Merchant Auto is a great site to order parts, filters, fluids, etc from.

Amazon & Diesel filters online has the cheapest price (that I know of) on AC Delco fuel filters.

Allison Transynd fluid is almost always cheaper online then from a near by Allison dealer.

Wally World (Walmart) has Rotella, Mobil, & Delo engine oil for cheap.

The trans spin on filter from a Allison dealer are $8-$10. Go on Allisons website to search for a near by dealer in your area.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Transynd and filters: Detroit/Allison dealer
Engine Oil: Sam's club (case of 6 gal or 55 gal drum)
Fuel Filters: Caterpillar
Engine Oil Filters: Chain parts store (Delco filter)
Gear Oil: Chain parts store (mobil 1)
Air filters: Chain store (purolator/stock) or a Vendor (S&B)

Shocks, suspension & steering components: Rock Auto
Belts, pulleys: Rock Auto

·
Ask one to be one
5,660 Posts
Wow holy thread of the undead lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts