Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have spent hours today reading the thoughts on these forums about switching to and using amsoil and have been swayed to start using. Now I need to find out where to get the oil and filters. I would like my 05 Duramax to last quite a bit longer, even though I am having a hard time fighting the urge to trade it in on a new 4x4 dually.lol
There are a few small dealers in this small town but they mostly deal in oil for racing purposes and they are hard to catch up with.
I also saw there may be folks here the deal in amsoil, but noticed they haven't been on in quite some time.
Thanks in advance for any info.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Willie Parsons should chime in soon, thats who I bought all the stuff I needed to swap over. I'm real happy I changed over to Amsoil, picked up two miles per gallon and engine sounds better also.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Contact Willie Parsons, hes on here. I got a quote from him for engine,trans,diffs, and t-case. plus filters and whatnot. He gives you a lot of good info.

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
I would contact dirtbikindad393 (Dane) or mrmanners (Willie) if you are interested in Amsoil.

I have never bought anything from Willie but, have talk to him several times.

I have bought non amsoil related things from Dane.

Either guy will hook you up and are both good guys.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you

Thanks guys for the info, I will be trying to get in touch with them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts