Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2007 2500HD with a 6 inch lift. I am trying to locate an adjustable weight distribution shank for my weight distribution hitch that has a 10" drop. Been looking all through the internet but the best I have found was only a 6" drop. Anyone out there with a lifted truck that has found such a shank please let me know where I might get one.

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I just did the same search, had to go with an 8" drop Curt. It actually has less drop than a regula 6" drop hitch!! I was diasappointed, but the fellow at the camper place said that was the most drop he could sell. It worked fine.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
i got a twelve inch from my local camper/rv dealer....though it was 180 bucks

·
Registered
30 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
i think i have one if anyone is interested... leftover from my cummins days... i'll check & repost

·
Registered
662 Posts
i got an adjustable height, up to a 12" drop with the load distributing from my local rv/camper dealer.. wasnt cheap, but works great.

·
Registered
30 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for the input. I ordered one that has an 8-3/4 drop as it was the largest drop I could find. When I ordered it was in stock and now it is on back order. Unfortunately it might be for not, as my trailer got swept away in the flooding that we had here in TN this weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts