Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I found shopchevyparts has great prices. I ordered a few things from them with no issues. MSRP for the side steps are $600, they have them for $420. Shipping wasn't bad if I remember correctly. Here's the link.

Advanced search result - ShopChevyParts.com

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
A dealer should be willing to work with you on price if you got a lower quote from another dealer. Most all OEM parts online are dealerships with an e-commerce department, so print the page with their price and take it to your local dealer and see if they will match it or match what you would pay with shipping anyway.

·
Premium Member
15,239 Posts
Why not get some aftermarkets for a little cheaper...? just a thought...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the gm bars . I thought about the cheaper ones but they just don't look as nice to me .

·
Premium Member
15,239 Posts
Do you like the dominator III's.......or have you seen them....I wouldn't call aftermarket ones cheaper...I like the nfabs too but I know everybody is different...

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
looking for a set of side steps, part # 22912929
Shopchevyparts was the cheapest I found as well but they seem to make up the difference everyone else charges by inflating their shipping rates.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.