Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who here is from Alberta, What town and let's see some rigs ! I'm from the little rig pig town of Bonnyville!

Attachments

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Lethbridge...

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm not from Alberta, but my truck is from Peace River

·
Registered
38 Posts
used to live just outside the shithole of drayton valley lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
dont have a Dmax, but I'm from the sask/berta border, 3 hours south of lloyd, tiny place called oyen.

·
Registered
677 Posts
<---there is my truck. Live in Gp, usually work anywhere within a 500km radius of it.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Peace river here.

Attachments

·
Registered
677 Posts
How distant is the "future plans"? (Twins) What are you thinking of going with? SDP, HSP, Wherli, ppe, ii?

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Planning to have the tranny built in the summer. Everything else will follow. I will likely go with the sdp kit, seems to be a good quality and priced option.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'll chime in, south of Medicine Hat

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'm STILL from that shithole Drayton Valley... Spent time in High Level, Grande Prairie and Edmonton...

·
Registered
423 Posts
I lived in drayton for a few months and I actually really liked it! Ahah was doing some work at the secure energy plant

·
Registered
277 Posts
Actually, really like it here.
If the patch would get going again it would be a hell of a lot better!
We are really hurting around here...

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
It will, just hang tough. Seen this many times over the years. IMO all done on purpose to drive down labor costs.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.