Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help again (go figure haha) well Tuesday I get my GMax 5 Pac installed which means I can turn my truck upto 450 hp so next thing I will need is more fuel... but which one is right for me. I have narrowed it down to an AirDog II (cuz from my understanding the AirDog I isn't adjustable and I have to buy a pick up tube and what not; feel free to correct me if I am wrong). Now the next thing is the fact I will have it at 450 hp now but I hope to eventually get this rig upto 600hp... hopefully! With that said I dont want to have to turn back around and buy another lift pump if I can help it. Well any input would be awesome... Everybody has been so much help on here so far!!! Thanks fellas :drink

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
I would say to do it right the first time and get the adII. It's easier to install and will run a little quieter.

Let me know if I can help!

-Jesse

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's what I had in mind but wanted a second opinion

·
Registered
938 Posts
x2 on the ad II 165 i'm purchasing it within a few weeks here

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It does seem very popular

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Im also thinking of the airdog II 165. PPE failed and I really don't want to put that loud thing back on. Good Idea or not?

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I say go with the AD II 165

·
Registered
414 Posts
go with the Airdog II!!! wish i would have

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
I just did the AD2 install....I looked at the regular Airdog install instructions and damn glad I made the choice on the more expensive one...just for the ease of installation it was well worth it.

·
BAD ASS LBZ that is
633 Posts
this is my next mod and im def going with ADII i havent heard a single bad thing about them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts