Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on ordering some exhaust manifolds and up pipes, but I'm not sure whether to order the ATS or the Rick D Lance. I'm 1/2 inclined to order the Rick D Lance just because I feel like he may be a smaller outfit and I'm happy to help out the smaller guy.

Does anyone have any experience with either of these set ups or have any suggestions?

I won't be using the truck for sled pulling or full drag racing. It will be a daily driver and my goal here is to make myself the ultimate tow rig. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
sean

·
Stupid Has The Balls
2,515 Posts
Go for Rick's products. He even has a limited time offer of free ceramic coating so get them quick.

·
HD TECHNICIAN
1,115 Posts
if i was to get them, I would get those. But since I had enough fun with a downpipe I refuse to challenge uppipes..

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
RDL's:drink

·
Registered
692 Posts
i personally run a bd drivers side exhaust manifold with heat wraped rdl up pipes and diamond eye down pipe along with afe intercooler pipe and love what they did for my egts a ton cheaper route its possible that the rdl or ats manifolds are that much more ba but for my money im more than happy

·
Vendor
3,529 Posts
Go with Ricks manifolds. His customer service is great as well as the products.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I don't personally have any yey but would hands down go with Ricks plus I'm not much a fan of purple.

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
I'd go with rick's. Not really happy with ATS service/customer care.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well this is a no contest blow out. RDL's it is :)

I just ordered his LBZ MP install kit and EGR blocker plate :)
Mani's and Up's will have to wait a few weeks, but I'm looking forward to getting this thing running right.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I just put on RDL castflow manifolds and upipes this week end.
Top notch products! You won't be disapointed.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thats great I plan on getting a set to but how do you know which ones to get the proflow or the proflow extreme 2" I want to get the best ones of course it would be the extreme. I just want to know if my truck can use them now with what ive done to it? Also confused with the 1/8 in the options not sure what im suppose to put.

·
Registered
968 Posts
I say RDL,What year is your truck? You may also need the coolant relocation tube also , I believe nomatter who's uppipe/manifold kit

·
Registered
16 Posts
Its an 04 and thats the first ive head of relocating coolant lines? Where would I go to get the relocation tube?

·
Registered
968 Posts
Mine is a lmm and I needed it. You may not

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ok thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts