Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure this has been asked millions of times but was wonderin if I could get yalls opinion on who to get my tunes from. I mainly haul hay, equipment, cattle, my Polaris ranger, etc. Jw if it matters what I use it for on which guy to get tunes from. Any input is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
2,283 Posts
any of the tuners will get you going

atp
ppei
duramax tuner

those are 3 of the top ones out there, i dont think you can go wrong with any of them

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kory, Idaho rob,…?

·
Registered
16,262 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Atp is Idaho rob
Ppei is kory
Duramax tuner is nick
I just started dealing with dmax tuner and they seem like all good dudes over there, just bought a edge cts from them and will be installing my tunes next week

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have yall heard of red dragon tuning? They have done both my buddies trucks like mines and they run great. One korys and the other is robs

·
Registered
205 Posts
What about Motor Opps too?? Love my tunes from them!

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
I love my moonshine tunes

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is red dragon good?

·
Premium Member
2,283 Posts
never heard of them, sounds like they are just selling other companies tunes and not actually doing the tuning so all depends on what they are selling you

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My buddy said he's a dealer for rob and korey

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Red Dragon Tuning Inc is listed as a dealer for Kory.

·
Registered
146 Posts
It's hard to get someone who has ran multiple EFI vendors on one truck to compare them. Usually someone gets EFI and thinks it's the next best thing since sliced bread, no matter what vendor. They will all put a shit eatin' grin on your face no matter what, so take a chance on one and you won't be disappointed. (Any reputable vendors that is.)

·
Registered
55 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cool thanks for the input

·
Registered
79 Posts
Personally I have used Rob's tunes in the past and I am getting ready to install them again on my new (to me) truck. Tunes are great and their customer service is awesome. Just my $.02

·
Registered
559 Posts
Talk to some of the reps of these tuners. The best guys all know each other and will even recommend them. If you asked Kory about Robs tunes, he will recommend his tuning just as much as his own, and the same goes for Rob. You literally cannot go wrong with KORY, ROB, OR NICK. All of my buddies are running one of these tuners on their trucks. My buddies LMM is running Kory, I will be running Robs, and my friends 6.7 Cummins is running Nicks. :thumb All are great!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts