Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

Which One?

• fenders and rockers

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • split line down the middle

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • tippy top only being graystone

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • crap ton of cash and go black

Votes: 5 26.3%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the skinny.. Spring is coming and the Herculiner project is 100% happening. Now heres the thing....I've been running different ideas through my head, but I can't decide on which one I want to do....so I want you guys to help. Below are 3 trucks that have a 2 tone paint scheme....which one would look good on my truck....and mind you that my paint scheme will be my graystone color on the top and the herculiner black on the bottom... I also ran across the idea of just paying someone to completely paint my truck black and become a murder man....opinions?

1. The rockers and fenders all black with graystone top:

2. The rockers black and bottom of fender flares black with a perfect line that splits the two:

3. Just the tippy top graystone with almost the entire bottom black. I like this one but am afraid the herculiner might be a bit too much.

4. Just murder the dang thing out and drop a crap ton of cash....

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I like #2 but you can only make it work if you dont use any fender flares. Why dont you just get the Line-x to color match it?

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
From what I've seen the Herculiner system is junk. spend the money on a Line X or other quality spray in systems and you'll be happy the whole time you own it. JMHO

·
Registered
225 Posts
From what I've seen the Herculiner system is junk. spend the money on a Line X or other quality spray in systems and you'll be happy the whole time you own it. JMHO
i agreee 100%

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well the thing is, I've seen the other systems like Rhino, line X, etc... and they are not rugged looking enough for me....to flat and look like plastic. And I thought about color matching, but I"m going for more of a blacked out look....I just recently bought all black wheels and new tires...and my bumpers will be black shortly.

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
i got it and i really like it
it all matters on how u prep it

but i say keep ur truck the way it is.... it looks really clean as is
and i the liner kinda gives it the worktruck unclean look to me :cool:

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
i like #2, granted i like the colors better too

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
#2 thats my opinion

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.