Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

Which wheels?

• Machine finish

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Black

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Chrome

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Machine and Black

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Screw it Just get some Dubs!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blaaaa still looking at wheels fo my ride! Not sure if I should go towards chrome, aluminum machine finish, black, black with some machine finish (dont thing they do parts of wheels in chrome just the whole thing). Personally I hate to clean wheels (machine finish) but think black is to mutch dull, chrome is to mutch shine... I cant win.

Hmmmm maybe I should get gold wires....... :Smack

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
How about black chrome? Aluminum wheels suck to keep clean and look good, but when they are clean, they are great. I suppose that you could get aluminum and put a clear coat on before installing. I have also heard good things about zoop polish/sealer. Pretty expensive, but it is supposed to work good.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
i would highly recommend the chrome wheels for your truck and depending what truck you have black chrome is a killer but not on tan trucks..

·
Registered
13 Posts
i would highly recommend the chrome wheels for your truck and depending what truck you have black chrome is a killer but not on tan trucks..

Exactly black wheels wont look good on a truck your color. Chrome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.