Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

White duramax lml build thread

44K views 123 replies 32 participants last post by  Duramax-LML 
#1 · (Edited)
Just bought my new 2013 duramax to replace my 2002 I put my life savings into! I plan on:
Already installed:
Edge insight CTS
Avs rain guard and wind guards all the way around
Leer canopy 100r

This week:
Plasti dipping grill and Bowtie
Debadge
Sept 1st:
4inch fab tech lift
20inch black fuel pump wheels with 35x12.5 toyo m/t
Road rhino steel bumper
Line x bed liner
12000k low beam HIDs
(This will all be done by September)

Later:
MBRP 4" turbo back exhaust (DPF delete)
H&S xrt tuner
4 10" subs
Pioneer double din
Buschwacker fender flares
Recon headlights
S&B intake

I'll keep posting pics and keep everyone updated!

Attachments

See less See more
#54 ·
topper?

#55 ·
Just got a new double din and three JLW3-2 12" subs, had to raise my seats a lil to get the subs under them

Attachments

#58 ·
Thats a good call I might end up going that route

#57 ·
Very nice truck!! Keep it up!

#59 ·
new fender flares

Attachments

#60 · (Edited)
What pioneer unit is that for your radio/nav? I really dont know anything about them, but it looks good

Good lookin truck btw :drink

#62 ·
its an AVHX-8500BHS (app radio, dvd, bluetooth audio, etc)

this one uses the apps off ur phone, so I can use the internet from my phone to run the internet car browser and use maps. there is a bunch of apps for this thing I havent been able to tinker with it yet tho

#61 ·
Those 35's rub at all with the 4" lift, or do they clear pretty well?

#63 ·
nope no rub! pretty happy with it so far

#64 ·
bump

#68 ·
I have all my LED's and light abrs installed with switches, I am deleting either this week or the next I ordered my 5" TB diamond eye and autocal from motorops just waiting for everything to arrive. I will post pics and videos ASAP! stay subd for details. I also just painted my mirrors to match my truck!

#69 ·
Have any pics of the side view of your truck? Great looking truck by the way

#70 ·
ill post some here that i have on my phone. This week I will wash it and take some updated pics!

#71 ·
pics:

Attachments

#72 ·
front with painted mirrors

Attachments

#73 ·
painted mirrors

-Just used some Napa plastic primer and got the paint from sherwin williams. Luckily I have a gun to spray at work

Attachments

#74 ·
Subbed

#76 ·
Duramax-LML I have the same truck ripping it all apart tomor nigh to paint everything. Are ur mirros after being painted white textured or are they smooth ?

#77 ·
theyre smooth as long as you use enought primer, I didnt wet sand like I did on my old ones on my LB7. If you want them as smooth as possible.. prime it, wet sand, then paint. I used a lot of primer and it turned out pretty darn smooth

#78 ·
So I bent my hitch to shit on tuesday, came up big with a class 5 curt hitch its a fking MONSTER!

#79 ·
YIKESSSSS new curt hitch is A TANK THO

Attachments

#80 ·
much happier

Attachments

#81 ·
it sits really low tho

#82 ·
Finally did the delete, with motorops and diamond eye 5"TB exhaust. I already posted a new thread on it. So I will just add a few pics here

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.