Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched through the forums and can't find anything that has what my truck is doing. It's a 2011 LML, deleted and tuned by PPEI with EZ Lynk. Straight pipe 4" exhaust, Fass 150 with sump pump, and cold air intake. The current installed tune is the GM 11-14 LML, No emissions, SOTF, 0-200HP, V2.6-LBF (low boost fuel).

My issue is this...a few minutes after start-up, no matter the ambient temperature and if it's in park for a while after driving, the RPM's rise some, almost like it's in a high idle, and a white smoke comes out of the exhaust. There is a strong smell of raw diesel during this.

Could it be the low boost fuel tune that is causing this? I like the little extra power when first taking off and don't really want to change the tune. The truck runs fine and there's no other issues except the white smoke.

Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

· Registered
1 Posts
I was having the same issue, plus i had oil out the exhaust. Wound up being my pcv reroute hose was pinched, not allowing pressure release. Kinda late to the thread but figured id just throw that out there just in case!! Ever figure it out after all??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.